- LIGHTWEIGHT TEAM, 3,300 lbs and under – Friday, September 17th, 7:00 p.m.
- HEAVYWEIGHT TEAM; over 3,300 lbs – Friday, September 17th, 7:00 p.m.
Lightweight and Heavyweight Prizes
Rules & Regulations:
- Pull will run according to Maryland Horse Pull Contest Rules
- Superintendents and judges reserve the right to modify the rules based on weather conditions, time constraints, pulling field condition and type of sled used.
- All entries will be made on the Fairgrounds.
- Lightweight teams will be weighed on the Fairgrounds or other designated location (as determined by Superintendents and Contest Judges).
- Negative Coggins required within one year.
- Stone boat will be used by Contestants.
- Special Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Teams in both Light & Heavy classes.
- Ribbons presented for 1st through 8th place.
All contest participants not placing 1st-8th, will receive $100 hook-up fees unless disqualified from competition.
The fair board, its members, or fair representatives are not responsible for accidents due to negligence of the teamsers.